|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26098||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Backbone manufacturerStructural Genomics Consortium
- Backbone size (bp) 6980
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- Three consecutive Taq promoters, 2 active (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer pCW-SEQ-fwd (ACATCGTATAACGTTACTGG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCW-LIC was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 26098 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26098 ; RRID:Addgene_26098)