|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26099||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Backbone manufacturerStructural Genomics Consortium
- Backbone size (bp) 6770
Vector typeBaculovirus expression
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6x His (N terminal on backbone)
- Thrombin protease cleavage site (N terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter polyhedrin
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer Polyhedrin forward, pFBOH-Fwd (CCGGATTATTCATACCGTCCCACCA) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFBOH-LIC was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 26099)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.