|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26123||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePrecursor mT/mG
Insert Size (bp)5500
/ Fusion Protein
- membrane tag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCA-mTmG was a gift from Liqun Luo (Addgene plasmid # 26123 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26123 ; RRID:Addgene_26123)