Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26616||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsIn HB101 cells. Use 50ug/ml Amp
/ Fusion Protein
- gram-positive ribosome binding site (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GFP-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Gram-positive ribosome binding site (AGGAGGA) derived from SD1 of ermC.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pNF579 was a gift from Nancy Freitag (Addgene plasmid # 26616 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26616 ; RRID:Addgene_26616)
For your References section:Listeria monocytogenes-infected phagocytes can initiate central nervous system infection in mice. Drevets DA, Jelinek TA, Freitag NE. Infect Immun. 2001 Mar . 69(3):1344-50. 10.1128/IAI.69.3.1344-1350.2001 PubMed 11179297