|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26653||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneITGB3 (a.k.a. BDPLT16, BDPLT2, BDPLT24, CD61, GP3A, GPIIIa, GT, GT2)
/ Fusion Protein
- YFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGPF-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:β3-integrin-YFP was a gift from Jonathan Jones (Addgene plasmid # 26653 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26653 ; RRID:Addgene_26653)
For your References section:Microfilament-dependent movement of the beta3 integrin subunit within focal contacts of endothelial cells. Tsuruta D, Gonzales M, Hopkinson SB, Otey C, Khuon S, Goldman RD, Jones JC. FASEB J. 2002 Jun . 16(8):866-8. 10.1096/fj.01-0878fje PubMed 11967230