|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26671||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 10471
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
/ Fusion Protein
- IRES-EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BstBI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer FUGW-Fwd (ATTACAGGGACAGCAGAGATCC)
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The vector has neuron specific promoter with downstream IRES2-EGFP sequence which allow the fluorescence marker protein to be expressed in a lower level under the same promoter with the transgene.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FSynIGW2 was a gift from Gerardo Morfini (Addgene plasmid # 26671 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:26671 ; RRID:Addgene_26671)