|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27152||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8373
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)3577
Entrez GeneMyt1l (a.k.a. 2900046C06Rik, 2900093J19Rik, C630034G21Rik, Nztf1, Pmng1, Png-1, mKIAA1106)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer LNCX
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Tet-O-FUW-Myt1l was a gift from Marius Wernig (Addgene plasmid # 27152 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:27152 ; RRID:Addgene_27152)
For your References section:Direct conversion of fibroblasts to functional neurons by defined factors. Vierbuchen T, Ostermeier A, Pang ZP, Kokubu Y, Sudhof TC, Wernig M. Nature. 2010 Feb 25. 463(7284):1035-41. 10.1038/nature08797 PubMed 20107439