|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28015||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4883
Vector typeAAV ; adeno associate viral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namehumanized ChR2-tdTomato
Insert Size (bp)2363
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCGGCTTCTGGCGTGTGACCGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
with ITRs, this vector is easy to have recombination. Check with multiple restriction digestions.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AAV-CAG-hChR2_tdTomato was a gift from Karel Svoboda (Addgene plasmid # 28015 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28015 ; RRID:Addgene_28015)
For your References section:Long-Range Neuronal Circuits Underlying the Interaction between Sensory and Motor Cortex. Mao T, Kusefoglu D, Hooks BM, Huber D, Petreanu L, Svoboda K. Neuron. 2011 Oct 6;72(1):111-23. 10.1016/j.neuron.2011.07.029 PubMed 21982373