|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28118||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Vector backbonepCW-LIC (Addgene plasmid 26098)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6980
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namecytochrome P450, family 11, subfamily A, polypeptide 1
Alt namePDB: 3N9Z
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1476
Entrez GeneCYP11A1 (a.k.a. CYP11A, CYPXIA1, P450SCC)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Ligation-independent cloning (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCW-SEQ-fwd (ACATCGTATAACGTTACTGG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
PDB: 3N9Z. http://www.thesgc.org/structures/3N9Z/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CYP11A1 (3N9Z/3NA0) was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 28118)
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.