|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28132||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5652
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)806
/ Fusion Protein
- COX VIII signal sequence (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Sal I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Addgene provides this plasmid in Stbl3, but the depositing scientist recommends using MDS42recA
from www.scarabgenomics.com for further amplification.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FLX1.8MitoKate2 was a gift from Geoffrey Owens (Addgene plasmid # 28132 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:28132 ; RRID:Addgene_28132)