|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30326||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2881
Vector typeDrosophila transgenesis
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namephiC31 attB, hsp70::w
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Insert Size (bp)4414
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 -21
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bypW8 (Klemenz, 1987, Nucleic Acids Res. 15: 3947)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
w[+] is hsp70 basal promoter; gives full w+ (red eyes), without heat shock.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:w+attB was a gift from Jeff Sekelsky (Addgene plasmid # 30326 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:30326 ; RRID:Addgene_30326)