|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||30325||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4670
Vector typeDrosophila transgenesis
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Chloramphenicol and Ampicillin, 25 & 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)ccdB Survival
Growth instructionsMust be grown in ccdB survival cells.
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namephiC31 attB site
Insert Size (bp)285
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 -21
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Gateway destination vector with phiC31 attB site, for Drosophila transformation into attP landing sites.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDEST-attB was a gift from Jeff Sekelsky (Addgene plasmid # 30325 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:30325 ; RRID:Addgene_30325)