Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||31239||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Modifications to backboneRenilla luciferase and the 5′ untranslated region (UTR) containing IRES of EV71 is included upstream of the FLAG-XBP1u-FLuc insert.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression, Insect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1700
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Fluc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TriExUP primer
- 3′ sequencing primer TriExDOWN primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
EV71 5′ UTR between Renilla and firefly luciferase.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFLAG-XBP1u-FLuc was a gift from Jimtong Horng (Addgene plasmid # 31239 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:31239 ; RRID:Addgene_31239)
For your References section:Endoplasmic reticulum stress is induced and modulated by enterovirus 71. Jheng JR, Lau KS, Tang WF, Wu MS, Horng JT. Cell Microbiol. 2010 Jun . 12(6):796-813. 10.1111/j.1462-5822.2010.01434.x PubMed 20070307
Map uploaded by the depositor.