LHP2690 - pET30-Ub-K48A
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32178||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET-30 Xa/LIC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5450
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site none (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 forward
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 terminal (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LHP2690 - pET30-Ub-K48A was a gift from Linda Hicke (Addgene plasmid # 32178 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32178 ; RRID:Addgene_32178)