|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||32462||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneCustomized Vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3200
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namered intensiometric genetically encoded Ca2+-indicators for optical imaging
Insert Size (bp)1254
MutationSubstitutions relative to the mApple-derived analogue of GCaMP3: T47A/L60P/E61V/S63V/E64S/R81G/K83R/Y134C/M158L/N164aD/V228A/ S290P/I366F/K380N/S404G/N414D/E430V
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- NLS sequence DPKKKRKV (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer TAGAAGGCACAGTCGAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Note: Could not make stable cell line using this vector.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CMV-NLS-R-GECO was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 32462 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:32462 ; RRID:Addgene_32462)
For your References section:An Expanded Palette of Genetically Encoded Ca2+ Indicators. Zhao Y, Araki S, Wu J, Teramoto T, Chang YF, Nakano M, Abdelfattah AS, Fujiwara M, Ishihara T, Nagai T, Campbell RE. Science. 2011 Sep 8. 10.1126/science.1208592 PubMed 21903779