|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34564||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1000
- Promoter 5'LTR
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5 (5'-CCCTTGAACCTCCTCGTTCGACC-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV-rev (5'-CAGCGGGGCTGCTAAAGCGCATGC-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCVpuro-Cre was a gift from Kai Ge (Addgene plasmid # 34564 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34564 ; RRID:Addgene_34564)
For your References section:Histone H3K27 methyltransferase Ezh2 represses Wnt genes to facilitate adipogenesis. Wang L, Jin Q, Lee JE, Su IH, Ge K. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Apr 20. 107(16):7317-22. 10.1073/pnas.1000031107 PubMed 20368440