|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||34831||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4729
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1300
Entrez GeneLAMP1 (a.k.a. CD107a, LAMPA, LGP120)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- mGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Kozak (N terminal on insert)
- GSTGSTGSTGA linker (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid contains a variant of GFP, where the leucine at position 221 has been replaced by lysine to avoid anti-parallel dimerization.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LAMP1-mGFP was a gift from Esteban Dell'Angelica (Addgene plasmid # 34831 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:34831 ; RRID:Addgene_34831)
For your References section:Distribution and dynamics of Lamp1-containing endocytic organelles in fibroblasts deficient in BLOC-3. Falcon-Perez JM, Nazarian R, Sabatti C, Dell'Angelica EC. J Cell Sci. 2005 Nov 15;118(Pt 22):5243-55. Epub 2005 Oct 25. 10.1242/jcs.02633 PubMed 16249233