|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||37396||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)651
Entrez GeneRAN (a.k.a. ARA24, Gsp1, TC4)
/ Fusion Proteins
- mCherry (N terminal on insert)
- TEV (N terminal on insert)
- S-tag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGCATGGACGAGCTGTACAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTCATTTTATGTTTCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that Addgene's sequencing result exactly matches the full plasmid sequence provided by the depositing laboratory; however, when these sequences are compared to GenBank ID NP_006316.1 there appears to be a T24N mutation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTK21 was a gift from Iain Cheeseman (Addgene plasmid # 37396 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:37396 ; RRID:Addgene_37396)
For your References section:Chromosome- and spindle-pole-derived signals generate an intrinsic code for spindle position and orientation. Kiyomitsu T, Cheeseman IM. Nat Cell Biol. 2012 Feb 12;14(3):311-7. doi: 10.1038/ncb2440. 10.1038/ncb2440 PubMed 22327364