|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||38043||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
Currently unavailable outside the U.S.
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerMitsuko Watabe-Uchida
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6058
- Total vector size (bp) 7794
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRabies virus glycoprotein
Insert Size (bp)1574
- Promoter CA
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCTACAGCTCCTGGGCAACG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CA-FLEX-RG was a gift from Naoshige Uchida (Addgene plasmid # 38043 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:38043 ; RRID:Addgene_38043)
For your References section:Whole-brain mapping of direct inputs to midbrain dopamine neurons. Watabe-Uchida M, Zhu L, Ogawa SK, Vamanrao A, Uchida N. Neuron. 2012 Jun 7;74(5):858-73. 10.1016/j.neuron.2012.03.017 PubMed 22681690