|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39311||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5212
- Total vector size (bp) 11929
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)6854
Entrez GeneARID1A (a.k.a. B120, BAF250, BAF250a, BM029, C1orf4, CSS2, ELD, MRD14, OSA1, P270, SMARCF1, hELD, hOSA1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- V5 (C terminal on backbone)
- His (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-fwd, T7-promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer V5-rev, BGH-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
There are two XhoI sites in the construct.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA6-ARID1A was a gift from Ie-Ming Shih (Addgene plasmid # 39311 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39311 ; RRID_Addgene_39311)
For your References section:ARID1A, a factor that promotes formation of SWI/SNF-mediated chromatin remodeling, is a tumor suppressor in gynecologic cancers. Guan B, Wang TL, Shih IeM. Cancer Res. 2011 Nov 1;71(21):6718-27. Epub 2011 Sep 7. 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-11-1562 PubMed 21900401