Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39542||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5123
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationAmino acids 96-100 changed to alanine
Entrez GeneSRP14 (a.k.a. ALURBP)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Eco RI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xma I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGATCACATGGTCCTGCTG
- 3′ sequencing primer GTTCAGGGGGAGGTGTGGGAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFH14A5 was a gift from Katharina Strub (Addgene plasmid # 39542 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39542 ; RRID:Addgene_39542)
For your References section:SRP keeps polypeptides translocation-competent by slowing translation to match limiting ER-targeting sites. Lakkaraju AK, Mary C, Scherrer A, Johnson AE, Strub K. Cell. 2008 May 2;133(3):440-51. 10.1016/j.cell.2008.02.049 PubMed 18455985