|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||39541||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 5123
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneSRP14 (a.k.a. ALURBP)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Eco R1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xma I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GAAGCGCGATCACATGGTCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GTTCAGGGGGAGGTGTGGGAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that Addgene's sequencing results identified nucleotide mismatches at bp# 1540, 1645, 1750 and 1774-80 when compared to the full plasmid sequence provided by the depositing laboratory. These differences are not known to affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGFH-14c was a gift from Katharina Strub (Addgene plasmid # 39541 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:39541 ; RRID:Addgene_39541)
For your References section:SRP keeps polypeptides translocation-competent by slowing translation to match limiting ER-targeting sites. Lakkaraju AK, Mary C, Scherrer A, Johnson AE, Strub K. Cell. 2008 May 2;133(3):440-51. 10.1016/j.cell.2008.02.049 PubMed 18455985