|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40385||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePRKN (a.k.a. AR-JP, LPRS2, PARK2, PDJ)
- Promoter polH
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer DSP2466For:GAATTTCGTCGACAGATC
- 3′ sequencing primer DSP2466Rev:AATAACCCGGATCAGCTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBACgus4x/Parkin was a gift from Michael J Fox Foundation MJFF (Addgene plasmid # 40385)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.