Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||40602||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GenePrkab1 (a.k.a. 1300015D22Rik, AU021155, E430008F22)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PmeI/EcoRV (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV_fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:AMPK-β1-FLAG was a gift from Harvey Lodish (Addgene plasmid # 40602 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:40602 ; RRID:Addgene_40602)
For your References section:A revised model for AMP-activated protein kinase structure: The alpha-subunit binds to both the beta- and gamma-subunits although there is no direct binding between the beta- and gamma-subunits. Wong KA, Lodish HF. J Biol Chem. 2006 Nov 24;281(47):36434-42. Epub 2006 Sep 29. 10.1074/jbc.M607410200 PubMed 17012231