pEGFP Centrin2 (Nigg UK185)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41147||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
- Total vector size (bp) 5300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namecentrin, EF-hand protein, 2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)519
GenBank IDNM_004344.1 NP_004335.1
Entrez GeneCETN2 (a.k.a. CALT, CEN2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- eGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII/BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI/SalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C; CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
An additional short protein sequence (LDGTAGPGSTGSR) is present at the C-terminus of Centrin2 due to the cloning strategy used.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP Centrin2 (Nigg UK185) was a gift from Erich Nigg (Addgene plasmid # 41147 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41147 ; RRID:Addgene_41147)
For your References section:Plk4-induced centriole biogenesis in human cells. Kleylein-Sohn J, Westendorf J, Le Clech M, Habedanck R, Stierhof YD, Nigg EA. Dev Cell. 2007 Aug;13(2):190-202. 10.1016/j.devcel.2007.07.002 PubMed 17681131