PurposeNon-integrating (episomal) expression of EGFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41858||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9364
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)732
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F
- 3′ sequencing primer TTAGCCAGAAGTCAGATGCTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCE-GFP was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 41858 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41858 ; RRID:Addgene_41858)
For your References section:An Efficient Non-viral Method to Generate Integration-Free Human iPS Cells from Cord Blood and Peripheral Blood Cells. Okita K, Yamakawa T, Matsumura Y, Sato Y, Amano N, Watanabe A, Goshima N, Yamanaka S. Stem Cells. 2012 Nov 29. doi: 10.1002/stem.1293. 10.1002/stem.1293 PubMed 23193063