|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42052||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6348
- Total vector size (bp) 6410
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCXCR4 shRNA
Entrez GeneCXCR4 (a.k.a. CD184, D2S201E, FB22, HM89, HSY3RR, LAP-3, LAP3, LCR1, LESTR, NPY3R, NPYR, NPYRL, NPYY3R, WHIM, WHIMS, WHIMS1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer TCGCTATGTGTTCTGGGAAA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSUPER-CXCR4 was a gift from Kumiko Ui-Tei (Addgene plasmid # 42052 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:42052 ; RRID:Addgene_42052)
For your References section:Human TNRC6A is an Argonaute-navigator protein for microRNA-mediated gene silencing in the nucleus. Nishi K, Nishi A, Nagasawa T, Ui-Tei K. RNA. 2013 Jan;19(1):17-35. doi: 10.1261/rna.034769.112. Epub 2012 Nov 13. 10.1261/rna.034769.112 PubMed 23150874