|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44036||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13_pUC_rev
- 3′ sequencing primer M13_pUC_fwd (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIU211 was a gift from Dane Wittrup (Addgene plasmid # 44036 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44036 ; RRID:Addgene_44036)
For your References section:Yeast surface display for screening combinatorial polypeptide libraries. Boder ET, Wittrup KD. Nat Biotechnol. 1997 Jun;15(6):553-7. 10.1038/nbt0697-553 PubMed 9181578