PurposeaTc-inducible expression of wild-type Cas9 (S .pyogenes) for bacterial gene knockdown
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44250||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 6932
Vector typeBacterial Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namewild-type Cas9
Insert Size (bp)4107
- Promoter pLtetO-1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer agaaaagaattcaaaAGATCTaaagaggagaaaGGATCTATGGATAAGAAATACTCAATAGG
- 3′ sequencing primer ggagatccttactcgagttaGTCACCTCCTAGCTGACTCAAATCAAT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Qi Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/qi/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pwtCas9-bacteria was a gift from Stanley Qi (Addgene plasmid # 44250 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44250 ; RRID:Addgene_44250)
For your References section:Repurposing CRISPR as an RNA-Guided Platform for Sequence-Specific Control of Gene Expression. Qi LS, Larson MH, Gilbert LA, Doudna JA, Weissman JS, Arkin AP, Lim WA. Cell. 2013 Feb 28;152(5):1173-83. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.02.022. 10.1016/j.cell.2013.02.022 PubMed 23452860