|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44252||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 3392
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namecsy4 gene
- Promoter pLtetO-1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gagaaaagaattcaaaAGATCTaaagaggagaaaGGATCTATGGACCACTACCTC
- 3′ sequencing primer agatccttactcgagttaTCAGAACCAGGGAACGAAACCTCCTTTGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCsy4 was a gift from Adam Arkin & Stanley Qi (Addgene plasmid # 44252 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44252 ; RRID:Addgene_44252)
For your References section:RNA processing enables predictable programming of gene expression. Qi L, Haurwitz RE, Shao W, Doudna JA, Arkin AP. Nat Biotechnol. 2012 Oct;30(10):1002-6. doi: 10.1038/nbt.2355. Epub 2012 Sep 16. 10.1038/nbt.2355 PubMed 22983090