|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44433||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 4850
Modifications to backbonemCherry sequence
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
/ Fusion Proteins
- mcherry (N terminal on backbone)
- tev (N terminal on insert)
- s peptide (N terminal on insert)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer GGCATGGACGAGCTGTACAAG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTCATTTTATGTTTCAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIC194 was a gift from Iain Cheeseman & Arshad Desai (Addgene plasmid # 44433 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44433 ; RRID:Addgene_44433)
For your References section:A combined approach for the localization and tandem affinity purification of protein complexes from metazoans. Cheeseman IM, Desai A. Sci STKE. 2005 Jan 11;2005(266):pl1. 10.1126/stke.2662005pl1 PubMed 15644491