|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44758||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepST1374 (Addgene #13426)
Backbone manufacturerpST1374-based custom vector
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5052
- Total vector size (bp) 9318
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHuman codon optimized Cas9
Insert Size (bp)4266
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- 32 amino acid linker (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The 32 amino acid linker sequence comes after the Flag tag and before the beginning of the Cas9 sequence. This 32 amino acid linker sequence is not depicted in the depositor's full plasmid sequence.
For more information on Huang Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/Huang/
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pST1374-NLS-flag-linker-Cas9 was a gift from Xingxu Huang (Addgene plasmid # 44758 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44758 ; RRID:Addgene_44758)
For your References section:Generation of gene-modified mice via Cas9/RNA-mediated gene targeting. Shen B, Zhang J, Wu H, Wang J, Ma K, Li Z, Zhang X, Zhang P, Huang X. Cell Res. 2013 Apr 2. doi: 10.1038/cr.2013.46. 10.1038/cr.2013.46 PubMed 23545779