Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45608||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneIft20 (a.k.a. 0610009H04Rik, AU015496, mIFT20)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:JAF2.13 was a gift from Gregory Pazour (Addgene plasmid # 45608 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45608 ; RRID:Addgene_45608)
For your References section:The intraflagellar transport protein IFT20 is associated with the Golgi complex and is required for cilia assembly. Follit JA, Tuft RA, Fogarty KE, Pazour GJ. Mol Biol Cell. 2006 Sep . 17(9):3781-92. 10.1091/mbc.e06-02-0133 PubMed 16775004