|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||46760||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2542
- Total vector size (bp) 2526
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameegfp target
Insert Size (bp)20
- Promoter T7
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 R
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Chen and Wente Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/Chen/
gRNA target sequence GGGCACGGGCAGCTTGCCGG
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT7EGFPgRNA was a gift from Wenbiao Chen (Addgene plasmid # 46760 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:46760 ; RRID:Addgene_46760)
For your References section:Efficient multiplex biallelic zebrafish genome editing using a CRISPR nuclease system. Jao LE, Wente SR, Chen W. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Aug 5. 10.1073/pnas.1308335110 PubMed 23918387