5' EGFP SNF-5 pXOON
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48700||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5790
- Total vector size (bp) 7977
Modifications to backboneEGFP added at 5' end of open reading frame for fusion to snf-5.
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Xenopus Oocyte Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth TemperatureRoom Temperature
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesC. elegans (nematode)
Insert Size (bp)2187
Entrez Genesnf-5 (a.k.a. CELE_Y46G5A.30)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ATG GCC GAT TCG GGC AGC AAT GA
- 3′ sequencing primer T TAA TAA ACT TGA TGA TAT GTA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:5' EGFP SNF-5 pXOON was a gift from Dmitri Boudko (Addgene plasmid # 48700 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48700 ; RRID:Addgene_48700)