PurposePositive feedback plasmid from oscillator
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||48885||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepZ vector
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsLB should be supplemented with 0.2% glucose *
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameLuxI, sfGFP, and LuxR
- Promoter pLux
/ Fusion Protein
- ssrA tag (AANDENYALAA) (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer no info
- 3′ sequencing primer no info (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
* The presence of glucose will reduce the amount of expression from the Lux promoter driving GFP and other genes. Omitting the glucose could potentially make the cell overburdened.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTD103luxI_sfGFP was a gift from Jeff Hasty (Addgene plasmid # 48885 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:48885 ; RRID:Addgene_48885)
For your References section:A sensing array of radically coupled genetic 'biopixels'. Prindle A, Samayoa P, Razinkov I, Danino T, Tsimring LS, Hasty J. Nature. 2011 Dec 18;481(7379):39-44. doi: 10.1038/nature10722. 10.1038/nature10722 PubMed 22178928