PurposeLentivector that expresses LifeAct-GFP from internal human PGK promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51010||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerL. Naldini
- Total vector size (bp) 7462
Modifications to backboneDigested pmRFPruby-N1-Lifeact-EcoRI-BHI with Nhe1/Not1 (T4 DNAP) and ligated into RRLsin.cPPT.hPGK.eGFP.Wpre (Naldini) BamH1/Sal1/T4 DNAP/CIP vector.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)792
- Promoter human PGK
/ Fusion Protein
- LifeAct (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Sal1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-N
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti.PGK.LifeAct-GFP.W was a gift from Rusty Lansford (Addgene plasmid # 51010 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51010 ; RRID:Addgene_51010)