Purposephoto-activatable mitochondrial marker for expression in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||55796||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3920
- Total vector size (bp) 4740
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)816
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mito-dendra2 was a gift from David Chan (Addgene plasmid # 55796 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:55796 ; RRID:Addgene_55796)
For your References section:Mouse lines with photo-activatable mitochondria to study mitochondrial dynamics. Pham AH, McCaffery JM, Chan DC. Genesis. 2012 Nov;50(11):833-43. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22050. Epub 2012 Aug 11. 10.1002/dvg.22050 PubMed 22821887