PurposepX330 backbone expressing sgRNA targeting Ctnnb1 to edit mouse beta-Catenin. Expresses Cas9 from CBh promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59912||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8500
- Total vector size (bp) 8520
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneCtnnb1 (a.k.a. Bfc, Catnb, Mesc)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer U6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pX330 Ctnnb1.2 was a gift from Tyler Jacks (Addgene plasmid # 59912 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59912 ; RRID:Addgene_59912)
For your References section:CRISPR-mediated direct mutation of cancer genes in the mouse liver. Xue W, Chen S, Yin H, Tammela T, Papagiannakopoulos T, Joshi NS, Cai W, Yang G, Bronson R, Crowley DG, Zhang F, Anderson DG, Sharp PA, Jacks T. Nature. 2014 Aug 6. doi: 10.1038/nature13589. 10.1038/nature13589 PubMed 25119044