PurposeControl of Protein Activity and Cell Fate Specification via Light-Mediated Nuclear Translocation
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||60785||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5943
- Total vector size (bp) 6429
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression, Insect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesSynthetic; Avena Sativa
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCCAACACAATATATTATAGTTAAATAAGAATTATTATC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGTGGTGCTCGAGATCCTCGGGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTriEx-mCherry::LANS4 was a gift from Brian Kuhlman (Addgene plasmid # 60785 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:60785 ; RRID:Addgene_60785)