PurposeExpresses Bmi1 in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||61532||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8376
- Total vector size (bp) 9351
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)975
Entrez GeneBmi1 (a.k.a. Bmi-1, Pcgf4)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAGACCACCGCACAGCAAGC
- 3′ sequencing primer TTCCGCCGTGGCAATAGGGA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:TetO-FUW-Bmi1 was a gift from Rudolf Jaenisch (Addgene plasmid # 61532 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:61532 ; RRID:Addgene_61532)
For your References section:Direct Lineage Conversion of Adult Mouse Liver Cells and B Lymphocytes to Neural Stem Cells. Cassady JP, D'Alessio AC, Sarkar S, Dani VS, Fan ZP, Ganz K, Roessler R, Sur M, Young RA, Jaenisch R. Stem Cell Reports. 2014 Nov 6. pii: S2213-6711(14)00307-5. doi: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2014.10.001. 10.1016/j.stemcr.2014.10.001 PubMed 25454632