Purpose(Empty Backbone) E. coli expression vector with N-terminal Trx-tag, 6X His-tag, thrombin site, S-tag, and TEV
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62310||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerStructural Genomics Consortium
Vector typeBacterial Expression
- Promoter T7-lacO
/ Fusion Proteins
- Trx-Tag (N terminal on backbone)
- 6xHis (N terminal on backbone)
- S-tag (N terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer T7-Fwd
- 3′ sequencing primer T7-Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
GenBank Accession: EF442786
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET32a-LIC was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 62310 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62310 ; RRID:Addgene_62310)