PurposeExpresses a 3xFLAG-tagged TAL protein recognizing a telomere repeat.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||63589||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4623
- Total vector size (bp) 7416
Vector typeMammalian Expression, TALEN
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt name3xFLAG-tag, V5-tag, NLS, Telomere-TAL
Insert Size (bp)2793
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3xFLAG-tag (N terminal on insert)
- V5-tag (N terminal on insert)
- nuclear localization signal (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Pme I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-PA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:3xFN-Tel-TAL/pCMV-7.1 was a gift from Hodaka Fujii (Addgene plasmid # 63589 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:63589 ; RRID:Addgene_63589)
For your References section:Identification of telomere-associated molecules by engineered DNA-binding molecule-mediated chromatin immunoprecipitation (enChIP). Fujita T, Asano Y, Ohtsuka J, Takada Y, Saito K, Ohki R, Fujii H. Sci Rep. 2013 Nov 8;3:3171. doi: 10.1038/srep03171. 10.1038/srep03171 PubMed 24201379