|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||63783||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2710
- Total vector size (bp) 3724
Vector typeE. coli cloning vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameStrep-tag II followed by TRP1 selection marker
- Promoter none
/ Fusion Protein
- Strep-tag II (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PaeI/SphI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 uni -43
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 rev -49 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
The Strep-tag II sequence is adapted from the sequence of commercial Strep-tag II plasmids offered by IBA, Goettingen, Germany.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGS1011 was a gift from Monika Golas & Bjoern Sander (Addgene plasmid # 63783 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:63783 ; RRID:Addgene_63783)
For your References section:Strep-tag II and Twin-Strep Based Cassettes for Protein Tagging by Homologous Recombination and Characterization of Endogenous Macromolecular Assemblies in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Rai J, Pemmasani JK, Voronovsky A, Jensen IS, Manavalan A, Nyengaard JR, Golas MM, Sander B. Mol Biotechnol. 2014 Jun 27. 10.1007/s12033-014-9778-5 PubMed 24969434