PurposeExpression of HA tagged ADAM10 lacking prodomain and metalloprotease domain in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65107||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
- Total vector size (bp) 6380
Modifications to backbonein-frame HA tag between ApaI and XhoI sites of pcDNA3
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)944
Mutationdeleted AA 19-455
Entrez GeneADAM10 (a.k.a. AD10, AD18, CD156c, CDw156, HsT18717, MADM, RAK, kuz)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CACTGCTTACTGGCTTATCG
- 3′ sequencing primer TGGCAACTAGAAGGCACAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Mutagenesis creates EcoRI site 57bp downstream of Start ATG
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-Delta(Pro-MP)ADAM10-HA was a gift from Axel Ullrich (Addgene plasmid # 65107 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65107 ; RRID:Addgene_65107)
For your References section:TACE cleavage of proamphiregulin regulates GPCR-induced proliferation and motility of cancer cells. Gschwind A, Hart S, Fischer OM, Ullrich A. EMBO J. 2003 May 15;22(10):2411-21. 10.1093/emboj/cdg231 PubMed 12743035