PurposeExpression of EGFR in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||65225||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerBD PharMingen
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4754
- Total vector size (bp) 8754
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)4000
Entrez GeneEGFR (a.k.a. ERBB, ERBB1, ERRP, HER1, NISBD2, PIG61, mENA)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CATACGATTTAGGTGACACTATAG
- 3′ sequencing primer TATAAGCTGCAATAAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK5-EGFR was a gift from Axel Ullrich (Addgene plasmid # 65225 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:65225 ; RRID:Addgene_65225)