|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||66994||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneDerived from pHT2
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3989
- Total vector size (bp) 6286
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHaloTag-beta2-adrenergic receptor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2297
MutationThe signal sequence from human growth hormone was added to the N-terminus of HaloTag, which was then added to the amino terminus of the beta2-adrenergic receptor.
Entrez GeneADRB2 (a.k.a. ADRB2R, ADRBR, B2AR, BAR, BETA2AR)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Human Growth hormone Signal Sequence-HaloTag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Beta2-adrenergic receptor insert (without the signal sequence) can be retrieved using Ngo MIV.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HaloTag-beta2-adrenergic receptor was a gift from Catherine Berlot (Addgene plasmid # 66994 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:66994 ; RRID:Addgene_66994)