px330_SMAD exon 2 gRNA
Purposepx330 with gRNA towards SMAD exon 2. Cas9 is expressed from a CAG promoter.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68350||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2500
- Total vector size (bp) 8500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSMAD exon 2 gRNA
gRNA/shRNA sequenceSMAD exon 2
- Promoter U6
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BbsI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer tgagggcctatttcccatgattc
- 3′ sequencing primer aaacATTCATCTTTTTTCTCCTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:px330_SMAD exon 2 gRNA was a gift from Jannik Elverløv-Jakobsen (Addgene plasmid # 68350 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68350 ; RRID:Addgene_68350)