PurposeBacterial expression of Cas9 with His, MBP, and Strep tags
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69799||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerEMD Biosciences
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5443
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
MutationAspartate 10 to Alanine (D10A) and Histidine 840 to Alanine (H840A); catalytically inactive
/ Fusion Proteins
- HIS (N terminal on insert)
- MBP (N terminal on insert)
- StrepII (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 terminal (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Cas9 was amplified from PMJ841 plasmid (Addgene plasmid 39318) with a strepII tag at C-terminal of the protein.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:NM-01 was a gift from Gerard Cagney (Addgene plasmid # 69799)
Map uploaded by the depositor.