PurposeEncodes (N to C): GASTM mutated glycosylation motif, 3 residue spacer, RVG peptide,10 residue spacer, Lamp2b (exosomal membrane protein), 3 residue spacer, HA tag.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||71295||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA 3.1+ Hygro
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5578
- Total vector size (bp) 6925
Modifications to backbonesome restriction sites removed from MCS
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneLAMP2 (a.k.a. CD107b, DND, LAMP-2, LAMPB, LGP-96, LGP110)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- Lamp2 signal peptide (N terminal on insert)
- GASTM mutated glycosylation motif (N terminal on insert)
- Rabies Viral Glycoprotein (RVG) peptide targeting acetycholine receptor (N terminal on insert)
- HA (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA GASTM-3-RVG-10-Lamp2b-HA was a gift from Joshua Leonard (Addgene plasmid # 71295 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:71295 ; RRID:Addgene_71295)
For your References section:Stabilization of exosome-targeting peptides via engineered glycosylation. Hung ME, Leonard JN. J Biol Chem. 2015 Mar 27;290(13):8166-72. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.621383. Epub 2015 Feb 5. 10.1074/jbc.M114.621383 PubMed 25657008